Monday, January 06, 2020

Worried about dementia? Please call me anytime on my freephone dementia therapy helpline: 0800 2289 002



Quite a lot has happened since I last posted on this blog.

I have been fully qualified as a dementia therapist for nearly three years.  A great deal of my dementia research and therapy tools have gone viral around the world which I am very happy about - people tell me how much my work has helped them and is helping them. I am starting my own Youtube channel this week I hope.

The number one learning point of the past five years for me is to listen.  Then act on what you hear with consideration of yourself and the greater good.

With that in mind.  I am going to listen even more.  What question do you have for me about dementia and dementia therapy?


No comments: