My friend Jemima has been writing a book, that I think is going to be published soon. It's one of my dreams too. Before I met my husband I was the queen of self-help, via bibliotheraphy mainly. But also the Expert Patient Programme, which was a course that I loved. I think I would have about eleven chapters for my self-help book:
1) Prioritise - what's important for you right now?
2) What makes you tick?
3) Making incremental changes, tips for good relationships
4) Know yourself - monitor your health
5) Get all the support you need to change your life in the way you want it to go
6) Managing stress
7) Dealing with bad news
8) Symptom management
9) Financial management & complaining well
10) Careers advice
11) Dying well