1) Set up successful #demphd to help students of dementia with their learning, on twitter.
2) We now have chats every Monday at 8pm.
3) Family is doing ok.
4) Sun is shining again.
5) It is actually not too cold outside.
6) Have had hundreds of hits on my other website - people like my tips to prevent 'PhD Panic'
7) Spring is on the way - it is light outside now when you wake up.
8) Had a letter from a mentor suggesting we meet up next week.
9) Am still cooking old favourites well - Connie's inauguration salmon last night.
10) Have learnt how to use Skype and am successfully using it to speak to friends and family.