This blog is supposed to be an uplifting journal for friends and family to look at to find out what's going on in my life.
Friday, September 14, 2012
Five Amazing Things
1) The warm sun on my back as I run across the sports field
2) The green blades of grass glinting in the sunlight
3) The smell of freshly mown grass
4) A cuddle from a loved one
5) Hot cup of tea with one sugar
My name is Anna Tatton, unless anyone tells me otherwise, one of only two in the world. I wrote Britain's first history of dementia among older people. I currently live in Leeds, consider myself a Londoner, was born in Bedford and come from the Staffordshire Moorlands. Happily married with two compost bins. I started a PhD in dementia, social relationships and social networks in 2011.