This blog is supposed to be an uplifting journal for friends and family to look at to find out what's going on in my life.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Five Amazing Things
1) Getting in the 'Cat Zone' by stroking them
2) A nice warm sugary cup of tea
3) A bear hug you can wallow in
4) My arms being supported by the desk and stopping injury
5) Paul McKenna and his great therapeutic interventions
My name is Anna Tatton, unless anyone tells me otherwise, one of only two in the world. I wrote Britain's first history of dementia among older people. I currently live in Leeds, consider myself a Londoner, was born in Bedford and come from the Staffordshire Moorlands. Happily married with two compost bins. I started a PhD in dementia, social relationships and social networks in 2011.