Thursday, September 22, 2005

Does anyone else communicate with their boyfriend using their blog?

I'm sure somebody somewhere must be doing a phD on 'Women, IT and communication'. Hopefully now my blog can be a small part of it.

Anyway, to answer your concerns regarding 'other men' and the internet, Phil, I think the odds of me finding a suitable 'boyfriend' on the internet are about 3 billion to one. You don't need to be a brain surgeon, or even a phd student in neuroscientific surgical skills to work that one out. As you know and I'm sure your parents would testify (even if mine wouldn't) - I'm very fussy. And anyway, we're now 'attached'. As you can no doubt remember, you live here. Quite how I'd slip Scott from Ohio into the flat without you noticing, I'm not sure.

With regards to the Xmas/Bday present issue, I'd love any gift you gave me.

Love is the greatest gift of all. xxx

2 comments:

SMF said...

Hey Phil I'm not moving in on your women, I'm just a guy sitting at work looking at random blogs instead of doing what I'm supposed to be. Not to mention my girlfriend would beat me down if that was my intent! :-)

Phil said...

Phew sigh of relief. Reassured. Regarding your claim to be happy with any gift. Does that include those items in the Iceland five items for a pound range.